POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Texture Baking Test : Re: Texture Baking Test Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture Baking Test
From: stbenge
Date: 4 Dec 2011 18:25:50
Message: <4edc017e@news.povray.org>

> or running away from a real life in the real world, as being long-time
> unemployed due to mental illness (in my part of the world, people like
> me are kept alive by the welfare state rather than being doomed to
> starvation)

Sorry to hear that. I too suffer from a mental disorder, though for me
it's an emotional imbalance that makes regular work and extended periods
of social activity impossible. If I had to pick a singular lucrative
occupation, it would be mining minerals in small claims. Nobody out
there to bug me, no deadlines (except those I would impose upon myself)
to make me go crazy :)