POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Graphic design : Re: Graphic design Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:29:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Graphic design
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Dec 2011 14:39:27
Message: <4ed9296f$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/2/2011 8:19, Invisible wrote:
> I spent about a week reading Grokking the GIMP. I still can't get much more
> than the most basic tasks done with it.

I found the GIMP UI to be about on par with the Blender UI. Both suck.

Paint programs for some reason seem to have awful UIs. I haven't tried
photoshop, but even something like Paint Shop Pro has a UI that's pretty
opaque at time. Hey, I want to draw a circle with a blue border full of
red... OK, time to go figure out why it won't do it in the obvious way.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)