POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Deblurring : Re: Deblurring [100 iterations] Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:29:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Deblurring [100 iterations]
From: Invisible
Date: 2 Dec 2011 05:35:38
Message: <4ed8a9fa@news.povray.org>
>> Then I noticed that I set the program for 5 iterations. The example in
>> the documentation shows 2000 iterations. So I tried higher...
>
> This is what the image looks like after 10 iterations. It took 15
> minutes to perform the computation.

Here it is again after 100 iterations. (I don't have a record of how
long that took.)

The squiggles are higher-frequency now, and if you already know what the
image is supposed to look like, you can just about tell what the various
blobs are. Obviously this is in no way an "improvement" on the blurry
original.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iter100.png' (742 KB)