POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Graphic design : Re: Graphic design Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:16:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Graphic design
From: Darren New
Date: 1 Dec 2011 20:11:55
Message: <4ed825db$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/1/2011 12:50, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Yeah, I don't even want to think about what I would have to pay to get a
> photograph of the steaming jungles of Borneo...

It depends on the quality, too. Get someone who lives in Borneo to
photograph it for you.

The expensive photos are the ones you can only use once, like the photo you
take for a package cover (like, the contents of the frozen dinner),
especially if it takes a lot of set up (like arranging each grain of rice
before taking the photo).

You want a picture of an elephant in Africa? We have lots of those floating
around.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)