POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Graphic design : Re: Graphic design Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Graphic design
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 1 Dec 2011 20:11:02
Message: <4ed825a6$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 20:50:28 +0000, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Actually, I've been thinking about getting some photos of me done at
> some point... The main reason I haven't is that I probably can't afford
> it.

Oh FFS, Andy....

http://www.portraitplace.co.uk/promotions

Took me about 5 seconds to find that with Google Maps, and it's local to
*you*.  I'm halfway around the frikin' world and I found a place there
that will do portraits for a portrait sitting that costs < US$10 and
includes a 12x10 print.

Photos are *not* expensive.

Jim