POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pointed humour : Re: Pointed humour Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:29:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pointed humour
From: Darren New
Date: 30 Nov 2011 22:29:19
Message: <4ed6f48f$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/29/2011 9:55, Warp wrote:
> Darren New<dne### [at] sanrrcom>  wrote:
>> the fact that when he
>> breaks the law, it's virtually impossible to actually get rid of him, even
>> more so now than historically.
>
>    I thought article 2, section 4 of your constitution exists for that exact
> purpose?

Yes. But it's virtually impossible to enforce such a thing. They've only
ever impeached I think 3 or 4 presidents (Nixon, Clinton, and maybe 1 or 2
others way back), and I don't think any have actually been forcably removed
from office.

The problem is that you have the lawmakers enforcing laws against
themselves. Not gonna happen, at least in our culture. I'm glad Finland
isn't as fucked as we are.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)