POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Indoor / Outdoor illumination : Re: Indoor / Outdoor illumination Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:20:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Indoor / Outdoor illumination
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 21 Nov 2011 10:56:07
Message: <4eca7497$1@news.povray.org>
On 21-11-2011 14:59, Bill Pragnell wrote:

> Nice. The brightness levels make it feel very real. Are the textures procedural
> or images?

Thanks Bill. It is the first time I use such high brightness levels, and
it works fine at least for this scene where indoor and outdoor
luminosities are so different.

The textures are procedural, using an image as basis, but then heavily
layered over.

> You should do a construction timelapse of this as you fill in the details!

I always do, saving an image each time I finish a major step. Not as an
animation however, if that is what you are thinking about, but more like
a series of snapshots.

Thomas