POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Realistic indoor radiosity - I still don't get it! : Re: Realistic indoor radiosity - I still don't get it! Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:14:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Realistic indoor radiosity - I still don't get it!
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 20 Nov 2011 03:14:41
Message: <4ec8b6f1@news.povray.org>

should seriously seek more professional help. We all here can certainly
try to make you see the bright side of life, and we shall, but that is
not enough. You may need a little extra support. Whatever you may think,
keep faith in yourself. Something I can advise in the mean time from
experience, shut down you PC, forget POV-Ray for a while, take your bike
(if you have one, else put on good walking shoes) and make big tours,
without exerting yourself unnecessarily, but putting on a good effort.
Do that for a week. And think of nothing else, least about yourself. Not
a cure, but a balm.

Thomas