POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I would agree with most or all the employment advice herein: : Re: I would agree with most or all the employment advice herein: Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:25:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I would agree with most or all the employment advice herein:
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 19 Nov 2011 08:42:16
Message: <4ec7b238$1@news.povray.org>
On 19/11/2011 06:41 AM, Darren New wrote:
> On 11/18/2011 1:21, Invisible wrote:
>> By this time next year, it will essentially be a
>> very expensive doorstop. It must make accountants' hair tingle!
>
> I wouldn't go that far, unless you're an accountant. :-)

Random fact: Everybody thinks that accountants are boring old men in
suits. The kind of people you'd hate to meet at a party. But in fact,
every accountant and financial auditor I've ever met has been a) female
b) beautiful and c) friendly. GO FIGURE!

>> Personally, I'd prefer job security. But apparently that's just me...
>
> It's not just you, no. You can go to a company big enough to probably
> still be in business in 5 years, tho.

Any company can fail. I guess the difference is that if a big company is
going to fail, you'll know about it sooner before it happens...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/