POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I would agree with most or all the employment advice herein: : Re: I would agree with most or all the employment advice herein: Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I would agree with most or all the employment advice herein:
From: Stephen
Date: 17 Nov 2011 10:04:21
Message: <4ec52275$1@news.povray.org>
On 17/11/2011 2:06 PM, Francois Labreque wrote:
> If it bills customers for that service, there there is technically a
> porift center somewhere.  Even if his employer was a government entity
> or a non-profit organization.

It is a mistake to use everyday logic or common sense when talking about
accountancy. Profit centres are an accountancy concept and can be run as
a separate business within a business often with its own company code
but within the same controlling area and using the same chart of accounts.
In my work the whole thing is a bit of a pain it just adds complexity to
an already complex SAP module.

--
Regards
     Stephen