POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : See: Dynamic Hair and Poseray in p.t.poser : Re: See: Dynamic Hair and Poseray in p.t.poser Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:29:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: See: Dynamic Hair and Poseray in p.t.poser
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 14 Nov 2011 02:54:00
Message: <4ec0c918$1@news.povray.org>
On 13-11-2011 20:43, TawnyOwl wrote:
> I try with thomas proposal, see again the discussion in p.t.poser

That is looking good indeed, although more like a fleece maybe than
human hair. Because of the density of the curls the hair looks very
heavy. Have you tried with a lower Hair Density? That may be one
solution. Another track to investigate is the use of transparency, i.e.
a transparency map. I am not sure, it depends on how the uv-mapping of
the tubes is done.

Good work, Michael!

Thomas