POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : iPod : Re: iPod Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:30:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: iPod
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 8 Nov 2011 14:18:19
Message: <4eb9807b$1@news.povray.org>
>> No, it's more the case that we happen to *have* an iPod now, and I'm
>> wondering whether it's possible to use it or not.
>
> Is there some reason you wouldn't be able to use it?  You have Windows,
> iTunes runs on Windows....so iTunes is an option for you.

I was trying to avoid infecting a computer with iTunes.

With a normal player, you put music files on it, and it plays them. But
this iPod doesn't appear to work like that at all. Already this makes
everything much more complex. OK, it's not for me, it's for my mum. But
you just *know* she's going to expect _me_ to fix it when it doesn't
work. And so making things more complex isn't something I relish...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/