POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : iPod : Re: iPod Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:27:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: iPod
From: Stephen
Date: 8 Nov 2011 09:12:13
Message: <4eb938bd$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/11/2011 1:11 PM, Francois Labreque wrote:
> mp3 and audio-quality in the same sentence??!!?!
>
> *head explodes*
>
> ;)

You can change the bit rate, you know. And the source quality pales into
insignificance when you use in ear headphones.
I use my iphone for listening to audio books, mostly. I would not be
without it now. I convert the MP3s to M4b so my place is kept.
If I want to listen to music "on the go" I use Bose noise reduction
headphones.

--
Regards
     Stephen