POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Halloween : Re: Halloween Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Halloween
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 5 Nov 2011 00:11:57
Message: <4eb4b78d$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/3/2011 10:37 PM, Darren New wrote:
> On 11/3/2011 12:22, Patrick Elliott wrote:
>> "We just don't feel like working today.", holiday. lol
>
> You mean like Labor Day, where we celebrate everyone who works hard by
> taking the day off?

Umm. No, actually Labor Day was a day set aside to remember how "Labor
Unions" helped save the US from child labor, 12+ hour work days, unsafe
work conditions, and helped us recover from the "last" depression. It
seems somehow fitting that the idiots now want us to think its for
"working people and corporations", and that, "labor unions are
destroying the nation". But, you can be forgiven, I suppose, for
drinking the coolaid, since it is "herbal" coolaid, and being "natural",
no one bothered to verify the ingredients for safety, or content. lol