POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hire car : Re: Hire car Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hire car
From: Warp
Date: 2 Nov 2011 11:48:19
Message: <4eb16643@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> On 02/11/2011 03:22 PM, Warp wrote:

> >    I can't understand where you are getting this notion that driving with
> > your headlights on makes you look like a fool.

> I can't understand where everybody else gets the idea that using
> something wrong does *not* make you look like a fool... I suppose you're
> going to tell me that using your wipers when it isn't raining is a good
> idea too? Maybe we should make it so those don't ever turn off. :-P

> Fortunately, in my country at least, driving with your fog lights on
> when it isn't foggy is still illegal...

  What do you need brake lights for? Especially, what do you need a third
brake light for? What do you need turn signals for? Using those just makes
you look foolish. It's not like they are signals for other drivers to more
easily see what you are doing. They should be more attentive. It's their
fault if they misinterpret your actions because you don't give them any
visual clues.

--
                                                          - Warp