POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hire car : Re: Hire car Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:28:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hire car
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 1 Nov 2011 04:02:23
Message: <4eafa78f$1@news.povray.org>
Le 31/10/2011 18:40, Jim Henderson nous fit lire :
> On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:54:58 +0000, Invisible wrote:
>
>> We're talking about driving with your lights on in broad daylight, when
>> you can't even see the lights. By definition, something that you can't
>> see cannot possibly affect whether people see you.
>
> You can see headlights in daylight, and it does increase visibility.

Yep, but there is a conflict with motoriders (which here have to always
have the light on when on road): Pushing day light ramp on car has a
detrimental effect on attention of car drivers toward moto riders.

(therefore, more moto accidents, which means more organs available for
transplant (due to the fact that the head is often what break for moto),
but that's another story).