POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quantum levitation : Re: Quantum levitation Server Time
19 Oct 2024 09:05:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quantum levitation
From: Warp
Date: 27 Oct 2011 16:44:20
Message: <4ea9c2a3@news.povray.org>
> I.e., by not calling (say) air force investigators who come to the
> conclusion that those lights are actually russian fighter jets "ufologists",
> you are of course amplifying how much evidence you think they have.

  The military is biased and has their own agenda, and thus naturally they
cannot be trusted! If a member of the military denies that a phenomenon is
an alien spaceship, that's actually convincing evidence that it *was* an
alien spaceship.

  (Of course if a member of the military claims that it *was* an alien
spaceship, he is immediately a trustworthy reliable source of inside
information. Only those members of the military who deny it are unreliable.)

--
                                                          - Warp