POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quantum levitation : Re: Quantum levitation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:24:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quantum levitation
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 27 Oct 2011 12:43:24
Message: <4ea98a2c$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 02:06:31 -0400, Saul Luizaga wrote:

> Ufologists are far more scientific than you might think.

They're plagued by confirmation bias.  I spent a fair amount of time in
my misspent youth reading a lot about UFOs and came to the conclusion
quickly that ALL of it was nothing more than people who wanted to believe
extraterrestrials visit Earth regularly trying to prove that their
beliefs are true.

It's complete bunk.

Jim