POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quantum levitation : Re: Quantum levitation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quantum levitation
From: Darren New
Date: 27 Oct 2011 12:27:56
Message: <4ea9868c@news.povray.org>
On 10/26/2011 23:26, Saul Luizaga wrote:
> when you haven't even see much evidence of the series or other ufologists
> research, you are referencing to some bad experiences you had in the past,
> with an obvious bias to avoid what I tried to show you.

"You disagree with me, so you must be delusional or you just don't
understand yet."  You don't believe in Jesus because you just haven't
understood the Bible.  Nobody disagrees with Objectivism who doesn't have
misconceptions about what it says.

A classic meme-protection technique.  Learn to recognize it in yourself and
others, and you'll have a more open mind.

For all your complaints along this line, you seem closed to the possibility
that people here *have* looked at what your "ufologists" have said and come
to the conclusion that they're incorrect.

> That is your opinion not reality, is also reality that you like science a
> lot and you're not willing to see things any other way with the same
> attitude: "Give me facts or give me death!", that's what I meant.

And what's wrong with saying "you're making shit up, please provide a scrap
of evidence that you might be right"?

> but OK you don't want to have anything to do with UFO/ghost/etc I respect
> your opinion.

So what does alien space ships have to do with ghosts? Other than there's no
actual evidence for either one?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)