POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quantum levitation : Re: Quantum levitation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:26:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quantum levitation
From: Stephen
Date: 27 Oct 2011 05:34:31
Message: <4ea925a7@news.povray.org>
On 27/10/2011 7:06 AM, Saul Luizaga wrote:
> so I assume you don't hire crazy people

I'm gobsmacked that anyone who has ever worked can say that. The last
job I was on there were at least two fully paid up members the raving
loony party, who needed minders when they went out and one that was so
delusional she regularly dined with the Princess Royal and her family.
Being crazy dies not bar you from holding down a job.

> so I think they reasoning is sound

I don't think that yours is.

--
Regards