POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quantum levitation : Re: Quantum levitation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quantum levitation
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 27 Oct 2011 02:45:36
Message: <4ea8fe10$1@news.povray.org>
yeah, you know every possible outcome and you know everything there is
to it and for a fact you can demonstrate there can't be anything else,
sure... your opinion hardly could be more biased, but OK, I see now how
difficult is to reason when the people don't want to and find some
intellectual pretext to not do so. But is your opinion and I respect it.