POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quantum levitation : Re: Quantum levitation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:33:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quantum levitation
From: Warp
Date: 26 Oct 2011 15:10:42
Message: <4ea85b32@news.povray.org>
> It's not just ufologists and 'new age hippies' - it's pretty much anyone
> who believes something.  It's people who "believe" in climate change.

  I really hope that wasn't meant to imply that you oppose the concept of
climate change.

  (I agree that you shouldn't believe scientific claims just because they
say so, but instead you should understand where those claims are coming
from and what their justification is, as well as understand how the
scientific method works and why it's different from superstition and
conspiracy theories. It's just that I'm not sure what you meant by the
above quote.)

--
                                                          - Warp