POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quantum levitation : Re: Quantum levitation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quantum levitation
From: Warp
Date: 26 Oct 2011 10:50:57
Message: <4ea81e51@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga <sau### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
> And because something can't be explained it
> doesn't mean is not indication something is going on, you need to open
> your mind to toher possibilities and stop that attitude "Give me facts
> or give me death!", you're like the ignorant which hunters, only seeing
> what you want to see, science and nothings else.

  Being open minded to alternatives does not mean automatically *accepting*
those alternatives. One should accept explanations only if there's sufficient
evidence for them, not just because someone came up with them.

  Believing something just because somebody tells you so is not
open-mindedness. It's gullibility.

--
                                                          - Warp