POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Some last minute raytracing ... : Some last minute raytracing ... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:19:09 EDT (-0400)
  Some last minute raytracing ...
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 26 Oct 2011 09:44:23
Message: <4ea80eb7@news.povray.org>
Well I'm almost packed up, but before the computer gets boxed up I
thought I'd do a little raytracing, because I don't know when I'll be
setup in my new location. It's a work in progress, but I like where it
appears to be headed. The open crock is something (lathe object) I've
used in other scenes, but I reworked the texture. BTW: the leaf is a
photo of I snapped the other day (fall colors almost all gone)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'work.png' (644 KB)

Preview of image 'work.png'