POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quantum levitation : Re: Quantum levitation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:27:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quantum levitation
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 25 Oct 2011 19:43:30
Message: <4ea749a2$1@news.povray.org>
Well such a basic assumption is old and of course every one tries to
avoid it and yes you don't know nor can't explain everything through
science now, as are many thing in nature, nor you haven't seen how and
what those cases are all about you're generalizing out of ignorance
because you saw a few cases and wrongly assume situations will repeat
the same for the most part. And because something can't be explained it
doesn't mean is not indication something is going on, you need to open
your mind to toher possibilities and stop that attitude "Give me facts
or give me death!", you're like the ignorant which hunters, only seeing
what you want to see, science and nothings else.