From: Invisible
Date: 24 Oct 2011 03:57:40
Message: <4ea51a74$1@news.povray.org>
>> Why did you even apply?!" I'd feel like I wasted everybody's time.
>
> What if they said "We'll give you $150,000 more each year to move to
> London"?

That's almost a hundred grand in UK currency. Nobody earns that much.

>> More to the point, I absolutely hate
>> London, so unless they're going to pay me 10x what I get now, it
>> wouldn't be worth it.
>
> Can it hurt to try? Trust me, you'd not be wasting anyone's time. If
> nothing else, if you're 100% dead set against setting foot in london,
> tell the interviewer that. I have no idea where all the offices are.

AFAIK, London is their only UK presence. (Although obviously they
themselves would have a better idea than I do.)

And it's not that I don't ever want to come to London, just that I don't
want to do so with any great frequency. Once per month wouldn't be so
bad. Once per day would be.