From: Darren New
Date: 20 Oct 2011 00:08:22
Message: <4e9f9eb6$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/19/2011 18:30, Jim Henderson wrote:
> Oh, I see. :)  That's what I get for being overtired for the past week

Yeah, no problem. Lots of people *try* to turn conversations into debates.
Certainly I'm not going to mind that you thought I was doing that. :-)

> Ah, *that* thing.  I hadn't heard it called that, just heard about the MS
> extensions being installed without the user being asked. :)

Yeah. It's their package manager for applications you install and update
over the web. I'm honestly not sure why they felt the need to add support in
firefox, but there you have it.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?