POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of reboots : Re: Speaking of reboots Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:24:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaking of reboots
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Oct 2011 15:51:34
Message: <4e9dd8c6@news.povray.org>
On 10/18/2011 12:45, Darren New wrote:
> And I can turn on my TV and browse the pictures on my phone without any
> other devices. It's pretty awesome, actually.

Oh, and in theory, I should be able to play my media off my media server
either on the TV or the phone, and be able to upload stuff from my phone to
my media server. DLNA is pretty cool, if people were to actually implement
all of it, but I'm waiting for my new computer before I try to build the
whole thing up to where I can tell for sure if I can upload wirelessly from
my phone to my media library on Windows or whether I'd need to get some sort
of stand-alone server (or Linux box, for that matter).

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?