POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of reboots : Re: Speaking of reboots Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:28:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaking of reboots
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Oct 2011 15:46:00
Message: <4e9dd778$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/18/2011 10:42, Warp wrote:
> Darren New<dne### [at] sanrrcom>  wrote:
>> with a decent web browser
>
>    What does a TV need a web browser for?

Why not? It also has widgets. And you can listen to pandora and watch movies
and netflix and youtube and all that. I mean, that's the goal of OSS, yes?
To make stuff like that available everywhere?

And I can turn on my TV and browse the pictures on my phone without any
other devices. It's pretty awesome, actually.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?