From: Stephen
Date: 18 Oct 2011 13:25:15
Message: <4e9db67b$1@news.povray.org>
On 18/10/2011 6:14 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> I mean, everybody thinks I'm an idiot, but I don't have to remind
> myself of that constantly I guess.
If that were so then you would be ignored. *No one* thinks that you are
an idiot. Your interactive drivers need upgrading, that's all. One of
the reasons that people keep saying get a new job. Is because you need
to get out of your rut and the longer you leave it the harder it will be.
Honestly you are liked and respected. Do you think that Jim and Darren
would spend hours writing to you if they thought that you were an idiot.
Neither of them seem to be the sort of people that enjoy running someone
down.

PS Would a line of kisses help? ;-)

:-* :-*

:-P