POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of reboots : Re: Speaking of reboots Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:32:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaking of reboots
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Oct 2011 12:12:44
Message: <4e9da57c$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/18/2011 7:27, Warp wrote:
>    Funny. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Sorry. Sony TV.  Had it been an actual computer or game system or something,
it would have been par for the course. But a TV? :-)

Oh, and it also has trouble responding promptly to user input for half a
minute after you turn it on, with menus scrolling inconsistently and remote
keystrokes getting queued.

It's getting to the point where our consumer electronics is just as bad as
our sophisticated and flexible computers.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?