POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of reboots : Re: Speaking of reboots Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:31:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaking of reboots
From: Warp
Date: 18 Oct 2011 10:27:57
Message: <4e9d8ced@news.povray.org>
> My new Sony had to reboot 3 times before it was actually ready to watch.
> Very odd.

  Funny. I have no idea what you are talking about.

  "Sony" is a company. "Reboot" is something you do to computers.
"Watching..." hmm, you watch movies. I suppose computers can be used
to watch movies. Does Sony make computers? They make consoles, which
are computers that can be rebooted (at least hard-booted).

  Are you talking about a PS3? Watch what?

--
                                                          - Warp