From: Invisible
Date: 18 Oct 2011 06:42:30
Message: <4e9d5816$1@news.povray.org>
>> Question is, how often does the average person buy a new PC? Not very
>> often.

> I change my laptops, about every two years for one reason or another.

Clearly you have drastically more money than me. I'm still trying to
scringe together enough money to afford the CPU to go with the
motherboard I just bought...

>>> Time you changed your town.
>>
>> Of all the reasons to move to another town "because the tills run
>> Windows XP" has to be one of the lamest reasons ever! :-P
> Okay! I did not see *tills *I'll give you that. But even so... ;-)

By an unusual coincidence, I've just come back to my desk after trying
to fix one of the three Windows NT machines we're still using... I
wonder if that control software works on XP?