From: Invisible
Date: 18 Oct 2011 04:02:46
Message: <4e9d32a6$1@news.povray.org>
> XP is as close to dead as you can get, without MS
> having shoved the corpse over the edge of the castle wall, at this
> point, and it wasn't in terribly good shape from birth.

And yet, every PC I've had a chance to observe is still running XP.

Now obviously I haven't been able to observe every PC in the country.
I'm sure a small minority of them are running something newer. I do know
that whenever I see a PC running a shop till or whatever, it's running
XP. (Or MS-DOS, weirdly enough...) I know that all the computers where I
work still run XP. I know that the few home PCs I've looked at are
running XP.