From: Darren New
Date: 13 Oct 2011 14:48:13
Message: <4e97326d@news.povray.org>
On 10/13/2011 1:28, Invisible wrote:
> Um, why did it page it *out* in the first place?! I thought it was only
> supposed to swap stuff out if the space was needed for something else?

Other stuff, like Windows Update or disk defragger, might have run in the
background. Note that processes like Superfetch are supposed to minimize
this effect. (I saw an interesting lecture on the changes they'd made to
prevent "back from lunch syndrome.")

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?