POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Laptop keyboards : Re: Laptop keyboards Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Laptop keyboards
From: Stephen
Date: 13 Oct 2011 09:46:41
Message: <4e96ebc1$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/10/2011 11:13 AM, Invisible wrote:

> I'm not sure my office is big enough for that...

It must be small then. Surely you have a workbench where you can lay out
equipment. The anglepoise one takes up very little space and can be used
as a lamp. We had one of those when I worked on the Murchison (off
shore) and it was invaluable.

>> Although some people I've worked with preferred something like this.
>>
>> http://www.maplin.co.uk/2-led-magnifying-visor-219971
>
> Yeah, that would probably work better. Then you don't have the problem
> of the lamp constantly being in the wrong place as you wrestle with the
> laptop.
>
> Ultimately though, even if I could see what I was doing, I would
> probably still have broken the hair-thin spins on this damned connector...

I've never been able to replace those. There must be a knack to it.

--
Regards
     Stephen