POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blast from the past : Re: Blast from the past Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:29:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blast from the past
From: Invisible
Date: 13 Oct 2011 06:16:24
Message: <4e96ba78@news.povray.org>
On 08/10/2011 04:39 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Hey guys! Remember this??
>
> http://download.orphi.me.uk/Videos/NoGood-HD-Low.avi

Damn. I guess I'm the only person really excited about this. Heh.

It actually took a surprisingly long time to render. I think I have some
of the media settings wrong, because the media was really slow, yet
still has glitches. And the tunnel is a very simple isosurface and yet
took ages to render, with lots of glitches. So clearly I have that
configured wrong...