POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Laptop keyboards : Re: Laptop keyboards Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:25:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Laptop keyboards
From: Invisible
Date: 13 Oct 2011 06:13:43
Message: <4e96b9d7$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/10/2011 10:56 AM, Stephen wrote:
> On 13/10/2011 9:24 AM, Invisible wrote:
>> If only I had a magnifying glass...
>
> No workshop should be without one of these or similar.
>
> http://www.maplin.co.uk/22w-fluorescent-daylight-magnifier-lamp-47980
>
> http://www.maplin.co.uk/12w-magnifying-lamp-225722
>
> http://www.maplin.co.uk/wide-lens-22w-magnifier-lamp-222690

I'm not sure my office is big enough for that...

> Although some people I've worked with preferred something like this.
>
> http://www.maplin.co.uk/2-led-magnifying-visor-219971

Yeah, that would probably work better. Then you don't have the problem
of the lamp constantly being in the wrong place as you wrestle with the
laptop.

Ultimately though, even if I could see what I was doing, I would
probably still have broken the hair-thin spins on this damned connector...