POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Laptop keyboards : Re: Laptop keyboards Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Laptop keyboards
From: Invisible
Date: 13 Oct 2011 04:24:00
Message: <4e96a020$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/10/2011 05:08 AM, Saul Luizaga wrote:
> This and other reasons led me to conclude that never try to fix a
> portable device

This.

> for more reference how to disassemble
> them go to the website of the brand and check on technical support, they
> have instructions for technicians to open them, at least it used to be.
> Good luck.

The Dell website provides some minimal instructions. What they
completely fail to explain is how to connect the flexible edge
connectors. Unlike other models I've seen, these have some sort of weird
clip on them. Of course, being so microscopic, I can't actually see what
the hell I'm doing. (And, naturally, our entire office is always half
dark because it would cost too much money to illuminate it adequately.)
If only I had a magnifying glass...