POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic : Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:15:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
From: Warp
Date: 12 Oct 2011 15:54:08
Message: <4e95f060@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> The Distressed Watcher's
> take on the trilogy, while still at points a bit over-the-top, seemed more
> rational than anything else I have seen, and has actually convinced me a
> bit that perhaps they aren't such great movies after all.

  Btw, since he quit TGWTG it's a bit hard to find the videos, so here are
direct links to all 9 parts:

http://blip.tv/thedistressedwatcher/the-phantom-menace-part-one-3593824
http://blip.tv/thedistressedwatcher/the-phantom-menace-part-two-3630540
http://blip.tv/thedistressedwatcher/the-phantom-menace-part-three-3691839