From: Darren New
Date: 12 Oct 2011 12:19:24
Message: <4e95be0c@news.povray.org>
On 10/12/2011 1:27, Invisible wrote:
> The "secret" part being that they didn't warn anybody "hey, we've
> implemented a new feature to completely disable the security of your network".

It's no more disabling the security of your network than telnet or pop3 or
http is. You have to tunnel out before you can get any answers back.

Besides, it's part of IPv6. How much more do they have to warn you, other
than publishing it worldwide in RFCs?

> Either it does allow more people to connect, or it doesn't. Make you mind up!

Why don't you read up on how it works?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?