From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 12 Oct 2011 01:55:00
Message: <4e952bb4$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/11/2011 12:01 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>>> a product that you already have lying around and try to sell it to a
>>> completely different audience...
>>
>> You'll notice that Blender is free, right?
>
> Sure. That doesn't mean it's well designed. ;-)

Often, if its like the first 10... or so versions after the "in house"
version, its pretty much a given that it *won't be* well designed.
Though, as the poor bastard that has to figure it out, and doesn't have
the original company to "help them" do that, design isn't necessarily
the problem so much as an inordinate need to know what drugs they where
taking when they wrote it, so you can inform the local equivalent of the
ATF, so they can keep an eye out for it on the streets.