POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blast from the past : Blast from the past Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:21:11 EDT (-0400)
  Blast from the past
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 8 Oct 2011 11:39:45
Message: <4e906ec1$1@news.povray.org>
Hey guys! Remember this??

http://download.orphi.me.uk/Videos/NoGood-HD-Low.avi

(15 MB, H.264 compression.)

I found this the other day, and re-rendered it at high resolution. (The
original video files are all, like, 200x100 or similar, because that's
all my old laptop could handle.) Sure, it doesn't make a lot of sense,
but it's the most interesting video I've ever done, so...

If you get bored of that, there's always this:

http://download.orphi.me.uk/Video/Chaos1-HD-Low.avi

(15 MB, H.264 compression.)

It's on YouTube, but it looks /far/ more impressive full-screen. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/