From: Invisible
Date: 7 Oct 2011 10:38:46
Message: <4e8f0ef6$1@news.povray.org>
>> Most of my /life/ is unimportant. :-(
>
> Dinkums!
>
> It is what you make it.

And apparently most of what I make it is surfing the net to pass the
time. (Mainly because it's intractably difficult to actually /achieve/
anything...)

>>> Yes you are. Now are you happy? :-P
>>
>> No, just disappointed.
>
> What that I agreed with you?

No. I'm unhappy that I'm stupid. (And fat, and unfit, and unattractive,
and...)

> See you are not stupid you can tell when a politician is lying.
>
> A. Their lips are moving. ;-)

No, no. See, even their non-verbal communication is a lie!

See that guy smiling? It isn't because our country has a bright future
now...