From: Invisible
Date: 7 Oct 2011 06:38:14
Message: <4e8ed696@news.povray.org>
>> For some reason, every single time I'm in a car, I think up an endless
>> list of things I want to look up. And then when I get to my computer, I
>> can't remember any of it.
>
> It was either a lie or not important.

Most of my /life/ is unimportant. :-(

Required XKCD quote: http://xkcd.com/214/

>> Apparently I'm stupid.
>
> Yes you are. Now are you happy? :-P

No, just disappointed.

Required XKCD quote: http://xkcd.com/903/

>> In other news: I have absolutely no idea who is in charge of this
>> country at the moment. Then again, given the minimal impact it has had
>> on my life, I suppose that might be why.
>
> You might just be wrong on it having no impact on your life.

Voting is such a fun time! I can vote for this lying, cheating,
self-centered hypocrite, or I can vote for a completely different lying,
cheating, self-centered hypocrite. Isn't that wonderful?

(Naturally, I vote mainly to avoid the raving loonies coming to power,
rather than because I actually like the guys we ended up with.)

>> "Erm, no. I'm going to go out with my friends and ACTUALLY DANCE. Not
>> sit on a couch and merely WATCH people dance. :-P But hey, you enjoy
>> your evening."
>
> Good for you.

It feels good to 0wn people. :-)