From: Stephen
Date: 7 Oct 2011 06:31:15
Message: <4e8ed4f3$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/10/2011 9:45 AM, Invisible wrote:

> For some reason, every single time I'm in a car, I think up an endless
> list of things I want to look up. And then when I get to my computer, I
> can't remember any of it.

It was either a lie or not important.

The internet is a wonderful way of wasting time. Last night my wife
asked me what the phrase “The Orange Squeeze” meant wrt William and Mary
(1689 to 1702). I spent the rest of the evening listing to folk music.
Starting with The Skye Boat Song then the Mingulay Boat Song going on to
the Chieftains and ending up with Robin Hall and Jimmie Macgregor. A
trip down memory lane although I had never heard of the Red Hot Chilli
Pipers before.

> Apparently I'm stupid.

Yes you are. Now are you happy? :-P

> In other news: I have absolutely no idea who is in charge of this
> country at the moment. Then again, given the minimal impact it has had
> on my life, I suppose that might be why.

You might just be wrong on it having no impact on your life.

>> They also like to sit on a couch and eat potatoes. ;-)
>
> "Hey Andrew, aren't you going to come and watch Strictly Come Dancing
> with me?"

N.B. Others. Andrew not Andy.

> "Erm, no. I'm going to go out with my friends and ACTUALLY DANCE. Not
> sit on a couch and merely WATCH people dance. :-P But hey, you enjoy
> your evening."

Good for you.
--
Regards