From: Invisible
Date: 7 Oct 2011 05:57:25
Message: <4e8ecd05@news.povray.org>
> That is another point. I need the M$ Office Suite for work and
> complained bitterly when they changed to Office 2007. Which reminds me
> of the faux quote attributed to Petronius Arbiter.

I've just spent all week replacing Office 2003 with Office 2010 on all
of our PCs. Now nobody can find any of the buttons! :-D

Oh, they're all still there. They're just in different locations.
Because, let's face it, MS has been selling essentially the same office
suite for 20 years now. They have to do *something* to make it appear
that the expensive new version is actually different to the previous ones...