From: Stephen
Date: 7 Oct 2011 04:44:46
Message: <4e8ebbfe$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/10/2011 11:52 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> In Windoze:
>> >
>> >  Start>  type calc [enter]
> In Linux:
>
> In the already running terminal window (on my system, I always have one
> running), "bc".

Better than short cuts on the desktop IMO.
But then it (unreasonably) pisses me off watching some other people use
their computers. Their slow deliberate use of the mouse and context menu
makes me want to shove them aside and drive myself. Lord! I'm getting to
be a crusty old man. :-)

--
Regards
     Stephen