From: Darren New
Date: 5 Oct 2011 21:10:47
Message: <4e8d0017$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/5/2011 9:42, andrel wrote:
> Ever noticed that the keyboard has a calculator side pad?

Back when spreadsheets were the killer app, people were annoyed that the
number keys and the arrow keys were the same keys. So now we have two sets
of number keys *and* two sets of arrow keys.

Me, I'm about to buy a keyboard with no numpad, and with the insert/home/etc
and the arrow keys in ... odd positions, just so it's small enough I don't
have to put my mouse on a different desk just to fit all they keys I never use.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?