From: Invisible
Date: 5 Oct 2011 06:29:51
Message: <4e8c319f$1@news.povray.org>
>> To be fair, if there were a few more items, you'd probably need to write
>> it down just to keep track of it all. But two pencil sharpeners which

> blame.

Um... part of the job of the education system is to teach people who to
do arithmetic. If people can't do arithmetic, that's *totally* within
the failure of the system!

Although arguably our culture deserves part of the blame. It seems we
live in an age where possessing intelligence or skill is seen as
pointless and stupid. Only losers are good at maths, right? *Real*
people win stuff on game shows, and that's the thing to aspire to...